Monday, August 4, 2008

Friends....


So in two weeks I have watched a couple of dear friends move away to California. I know that is just part of life, but it is still hard. It is neat how people come into your life for a little while and help you to learn and grow and it is wonderful. They maybe help you through a tough time, or teach you something you really need to learn. I am really grateful for the friends that I have made while living here. So many have moved and yet they have all been so very important to me and to my family. I am just happy for the opportunity to have met and become friends with such amazing people. As someone said..."it is better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all." I love you all my dear friends~~

2 comments:

Jolene said...

Hey Sarah!! I have been so busy since the move that I haven't had much time for things like the computer. I just put a picture on my blog that looks almost exactly like this one. California is treating me pretty good. I'm just trying to adjust still to everything and its kind of hard not really having my own space. I miss all my Utah friends really bad though. I hope everything is going good for you. I miss you!

The Taylor Family said...

Sarah girl, I was so excited to chat with ya. I have thought about you frequently. I hope we can stay in touch.
Your family is gorgeous!
Amy

Lemonade anyone?

Lemonade anyone?
Are we supposed to be selling this to OTHER people?

Ky

Ky
Isn't he handsome!!!

Myah

Myah
my gorgeous brownie

Kora bear

Kora bear
Always having fun! Daddy's girl...

Reesey Piecey

Reesey Piecey
she is so big!!

Ready set go!

Ready set go!
Could this actually be any cuter?